Friday, September 30, 2011

October Goals

There's so much going on in October I don't know how I'll squeeze it all in!

*School
-Submit abstract to ASA conference.
-Make all As on projects/papers/assignments.
-FALL BREAK (a much needed break indeed)!
-Attend the Undergraduate Symposium (and potentially present).

*Family
-Jen & Mom come to visit!
-Visit with Aunt Lynn during FFFF weekend (see below).
-Fall Family Fun Fest (FFFF) at the end of October! This is when ALL of the family on my mom's side gets together for food, lots of laughing, and games.

*Fun
-Attend the SlutWalk in Nashville with friends from school.
-Continue raising awareness and supplies for the battered shelter in my town.
-Celebrate Tonya's 25th birthday!
-Celebrate Halloween!
-Read The Help by Kathryn Stockett

It may not look too busy but my October (at least work load for school) is intense

You think I can handle it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.