Yay! It's officially December 1st-and you know what that means....more goals and FUN! Alright: are you prepared?
~Home
*Decorate for the holidays
*Put up laundry when it's done (I hate putting up laundry)
*Sand and prime table in bedroom
~Health
*Clock at least 8 consecutive miles on the elliptical or treadmill
*Drink more water
*Get knee brace and wear it when running (this should help me increase my endurance on the treadmill/concrete vs using the elliptical)
*Even during the break from work (and due to Christmas) work out in SOME way at least 3 days a week (this will be a tough one!)
*Walk Tucker every Sunday unless it's raining all day....
*Drink less coffee-less meaning no more than 4 times per week (this is less considering I drink it almost every day!)
~Fun
*Go Christmas shopping with Mom and Jen (Yeeee!! This has become a tradition and it's SO much fun!)
*Finish shopping and wrap presents (well duh!)
*Mail out holiday cards by December 17th
*Celebrate early Christmas with Kelly, Wes, Tonya, and the boys
*Buy a New Years dress (hopefully in a smaller size!)
*Celebrate Christmas with family
*Celebrate the New Year with friends
*Celebrate Elisa's Bday
*Celebrate Mom's Bday
~Books
*Finish "Picture of Dorian Gray"
***POTENTIALLY start some reading on Graduate school books IF I get in...***
*Start "Hitchhikers Guide" Series
Well, I think this will do for now. It seems fairly easy-so let's see how I do!
XO







No comments:
Post a Comment