Sunday, December 19, 2010

'Tis the Season

I can't believe Christmas is in 6 days!  We have everyone's presents (except for Shelley which we're getting after the New Year) and they're wrapped and lovely under our little tree!


See?!  And this is only 1/2 of of the tree!

I love the holiday season and I'm not just meaning Christmas.  I love the crisp air, the drinks, the FOOD, the togetherness and the smells.  I'd say from Thanksgiving through January 2nd is my favorite holiday season and NOT because there are 3 main holidays back to back but because most people are in amazing moods and everyone kind of takes a break from the monotony and negativity of the world.

We are having dinner with John and Elisa tonight and exchanging little gifts! Then Monday night (after Zumba and if it's not raining) Der and I are going to walk to square to check out the decor and lights. Then Tuesday we're celebrating with Tonya, Kelly, Wes, Andrew and Dylan.  Wednesday after work we're driving to Chattanooga for a few days then heading back to our Boro for Christmas! The Raley's first Christmas-gee, I love the way that sounds <3

Just remember to let the little things go, smile, laugh a lot, and remember to think of everyone else this season.

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.