It's actually only 8 AM so the blog title should be different...but I had the song stuck in my head from the Disney "Alice in Wonderland" so there it is.
I have an amazing day planned ahead of me today. Actually, the next 2 weeks are packed full with friends, food, fun, and memories. (That sounded very Hallmark of me, lol.) I can't wait! I'll take as many pictures with my stupid phone as I can (thankfully we're getting a new camera in January so YAY) and then post them up when I can.
I need to put up the pics of our little house decorated...maybe within the next few days?
Anyway, my awesome Sunday is going to consist of:
*coffee (1 of my 4 times for the week)
*dog walking (every Sunday, like promised)
*"Lois and Clark"-Season 4
*warm snugly robe
*HOPEFULLY snow (and snowball fights and snow angels to follow if true)
*working out
*wrapping presents (I only have 4 more to go and I'm getting most of them Wednesday/Thursday evening!)
*wrapping my Hula Hoop
*hanging out with Elisa drinking hot cocoa and giggling
*reading more on my book (Dorian Gray is more than 1/2 way finished!)
*relaxation
Does it really get better than this?! <3
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Powered by Blogger.







No comments:
Post a Comment