Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Raley Xmas Cards

Snow Flurries Cocoa Christmas Card
Shop Shutterfly.com for elegant Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.
Isn't it DARLING?! Shutterfly.com really knows how to rock n' roll for holiday cards. I am so pumped about getting these cards (should be here by the end of next week) and they were FREE! ALL 50 OF THEM!  A small amount paid for shipping and postage-totally worth it!  They were really fun to pick and choose and to design-Der and I are both HUGE hot chocolate fans so this hot cocoa themed card seemed perfecto!

Are you hoping you get a card in the mail?

You should...and maybem if you're lucky, you will   =D

Lots of Love,

J

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!! Very very cute! And I totally agree that paying the s&h was WORTH IT since the rest was free!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes ma'am! If I had bought the 50 I designed it would have been $100 with tax and shipping! $9 is MUCH better =]

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.