This summer has truly been an amazing one. Lots of travel, sunshine, learning, and laughing has taken place. My
goals haven't all been done but alas...such is summer =]
*Big Goals*
-Take a family trip to Universal Studios. WE HAD A BLAST!
-Start and complete level 5 (the last) of the French Rosetta Stone. FAIL-I'm officially putting on my semester schedule (like a class) so I will get it done!
-Complete volunteer work towards the end of the month. FAIL
-Start (what will hopefully be) my last semester of Graduate School. I am pumped! Busy busy busy, coming my way!
*Smaller Goals*
-Read. (I read "Dracula" by Bram Stoker, "Jesus Freaks: A True Story of Murder and Madness on the Evangelical Edge" by Don Lattin" and "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" by Ken Kensey-I also read book 3 of the HP series)
-Make an A for my SK class.
-Get organized. (I've combined me and D's schedules for the semester (including both work and school along with appts., etc.) and as crazy as it looks it makes me feel MUCH better about organizing it all!
-FINALLY get my hair cut. (Seriously-it's been since April!)
-Start new research. (Now while it's in its prime, I am REALLY hoping to hanker down and get it going this semester, including IRB approval and the creation of my interview questions. I've already started gathering literature and coming up with hypotheses)
-Spend more time with friends.
-Spend some time with past/present/future Soc. grad students.
What a grand summer it has been-I love summers so much and always look forward to them.
No comments:
Post a Comment