I'll admit it-I'm a bit superstitious. Not about big things but I get nervous talking about things before they happen for fear that they won't. I have pretty shitty luck to be honest. Some people don't believe in luck. I do. And mine is not so awesome.
But I'm going to go on a limb here and say it.
IN 1 WEEK I WILL BE STARTING MY LAST SEMESTER OF GRADUATE SCHOOL.
*pause for reaction*
Did you read that right?! YES YOU DID! MY LAST SEMESTER! It's a really surreal feeling. I remember prepping for my GRE and then getting accepted as both a graduate student and a GA. It's gone by so fast in retrospect.
I am amazed. I am REALLY hoping my luck doesn't take a turn for the worse and everything can actually pan out how I am hoping. December 15th is the official graduation date...and I hope I make it!
Good thoughts, well wishes, and such are much appreciated! I'm ready to have my MA in Sociology and start researching and teaching the world!
Monday, August 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Powered by Blogger.







No comments:
Post a Comment