I've purchased my first study guide for the GRE. I've checked the price for the test and the registration dates: I'll be testing on November 20th! At the beginning of September I'll be registering for it officially (i.e. paying for it) and then it's real.
I'm ready! Well, not ready ready...I am ready to get it over with but not ready to actually take the damn thing, if that makes sense, lol.
I've set a new goal though with my new book. I plan on studying it every day starting Monday, 8/16 for 1 hour every night before I hit the sack-from cover to cover. I will take and re-take the practice tests until I feel comfortable. I will study new words I don't know and re-learn the ones I do for accuracy and intelligibility. I will learn math (not much re-learning, haha!) to the best of my ability.
I'm kind of excited! I was helping Derrick register for classes today and I realized just how much I miss school. Call me a nerd or a dork but I could stay in school forever learning new things and getting all OCD on school supplies and schedules. I think that's one of the main draws of teaching-I get to do all of that while educating those around me. That sounds fantastic =]
I'll keep you updated on how the studying goes. If you see some new and large words creeping into my blogs don't fret-I'm just prepping, lol.
Hugs and Kisses, darlin'.







No comments:
Post a Comment