Monday, August 9, 2010

New Goals

I've decided to add a few more goals that I'd like to accomplish by January 1, 2011.

1) Healthily drop at least 1 size in pants
2) Take GRE and pass with a great score
3) Keep eating better (watching sugars and carbs mostly-my weaknesses) with splurges in between (because what's the point of living if ya can't eat a donut?!)
4) Read even more
5) Take a trip somewhere-anywhere! (probably to either Florida or California for Christmas)
6) Pick up a hobby or 2

Pretty simple-with the "great score" for the GRE as the exception.

I hope to constantly continue the goals above and take them at a good steady pace.  Nothing too cumbersome so failure doesn't seem so hard and not too slow because I get bored easily, lol.

Cross those fingers and toes for me kids!

=]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.