Sometimes, it's really hard for me to see the good in things.
Sometimes, it's really hard for me to forgive.
Sometimes, it's really hard for be to be grateful.
Sometimes, I want to throw in the towel and just mope.
Sometimes, I don't see a bright future, only pain and fear.
Sometimes, I say hurtful things to those I care about.
But you know what?
This is only sometimes.
I work EVERY DAY to see the bright side, to realize that my petty problems are just that-petty. Although sometimes I fail, I pick myself back up and consciously try to make those around me (including myself) happy, peaceful, aware.
I admit defeat. I admit I have issues and faults but damn it, I admit that I TRY!
Sometimes, I just really need to get guilt off of my chest and realize that I try and trying is such a wonderful, wonderful thing.
Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Powered by Blogger.







No comments:
Post a Comment