Saturday, September 8, 2012

Motivational Issues

It's not even procrastination that's getting me I suppose...I just have no motivation to do anything school related.  I find that I have this habit when I start getting really close to something and a bit anxious about it I kind of shut down and don't want to do anything...which of course is a horrible habit to have, especially while trying to complete my last semester of Graduate school.

Boo.

And today it's raining which makes me only want to stay inside, finish my book and nap sporadically throughout the day.

*Sigh*

Any advice on getting motivation?    I've tried looking at the big picture, I've tried ridding of distractions, I've tried to calm down (in case anxiety is what's ailing me).  Nada.

I think part of it has to do with having so much more time on my hands that I'm like "Ah, I can do that another day because I've got SO much time" when really I don't.  Damn!

I think I'll go get a donut, some coffee, and hide my book until the stuff is done.... I had plans to go to the library but I don't want to walk in the rain (lazy) and it isn't opened for too long today.

Let's hope it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.