*Books
-Read The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
-Read Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov
*Home
-Select fabric to make pillows for couch
-Post home pics on blog (it's coming along so nicely!)
-Add 1 detail to home per month (i.e. rug one month, lamp the next, etc.): this month being the pillows for the up-and-coming couch
*School
-Finish Summer course
-Make an A in Summer course
-Start Fall 2011 classes
-Start GA hours
-Finish research with Aday
*Crafts
-Make pillows for couch
*Fun
-Say good-bye to Destiny: she'll be shipping off to HAWAII for the next 3 years. I guess it means I need to start saving for a trip!
-Celebrate Katie's baby girl with her White Trash Baby Shower! (Sounds like a lot of fun!)
Pretty simple but will still be busy as hell. Here's to hoping I do as well as I did in July!
Monday, August 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Powered by Blogger.







Ooooh, I want to hear all about the white trash baby shower!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe that we're reading the same books. I am also trying to read Lolita this month, and Stieg Larrson, but Men who hate women.
ReplyDeleteI love your blog :) Your newest follower!