Saturday, July 30, 2011

July Smuly!

I rocked in July-I won't even lie.  It's been INSANE and INTENSE in almost every way but totally worth it!

*Fun
-Read A World I Never Made by James Lepore via Kindle COMPLETE-good and along the same premise of suspense/thriller novel as Dan Brown (though not as good).
-Read Bossypants by Tina Fey for the Boro Book Club COMPLETE-I highly suggest this book to everyone! It's so funny and quirky and I literally laughed out loud a bunch! READ IT.
-Finish These Happy Golden Years and The First Four Years by Laura Ingalls Wilder COMPLETE-both so good and rounded out the series well.
-See Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 in Chattanooga with family COMPLETE-I've seen it twice now!
-Celebrate Kelly and Drew's wedding in Chattanooga! COMPLETE-it was gorgeous!
--Additions-I also read Sickened by Julie Gregory and The Monster of Florence by Douglas Preston. 
--Additions-I also got the Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban on audio book for my iPod!

*Trips & Travel
-GO TO D.C.! COMPLETE-Have you read about it?
-Go somewhere to do something free around the Boro. COMPLETE-I am now officially a member of the Public Library! I went and checked out our little book hub and it's precious.
-Weekend trip to Nashville Shores Waterpark with Der and potentially other friends. FAIL-with work schedules not allowing for time off, this sadly didn't happen...but maybe in August?

*Home
-Hang hall mirror and shelves COMPLETE! Isn't it funny how something little like this makes a HUGE difference in the home?
-Touch-up paint on walls FAIL-I really just didn't want to take the time to do it. Maybe next month?

*School
-Start summer class COMPLETE-and it's going so well!
-Make all A's for course projects/tests/papers COMPLETE-So far so good!
-Start research with Dr. Aday COMPLETE-it's also going well and coming along so nicely!

*Crafts
-Make & hang pin-board for hanging earrings and necklaces COMPLETE: Check it out!

Watch out August-I kicked butt in July so I'm coming for YOU!

2 comments:

  1. Did you every play Super Smash Brothers by yourself?

    You know that voice over that says, "Complete!" every time you finish one of the not-fighting levels?

    That's what I hear every time I read one of your month-end goal checklist blogs. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.