Friday, July 1, 2011

July Goals

Weeeeeee-July is here! I have been looking forward to this month for a multitude of reasons. Check out the goals to get a peep of what July's got in store for me!

*Fun
-Read A World I Never Made by James Lepore via Kindle
-Read Bossypants by Tina Fey for the Boro Book Club

-Finish These Happy Golden Years and The First Four Years by Laura Ingalls Wilder
-See Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 in Chattanooga with family

-Celebrate Kelly and Drew's wedding in Chattanooga!

*Trips & Travel
-GO TO D.C.!
-Go somewhere to do something free around the Boro.
-Weekend trip to Nashville Shores Waterpark with Der and potentially other friends

*Home
-Hang hall mirror and shelves
-Touch-up paint on walls

*School
-Start summer class
-Make all A's for course projects/tests/papers
-Start research with Dr. Aday

*Crafts
-Make & hang pin-board for hanging earrings and necklaces

One thing I would like to note is that with most of my goals (health in particular) I'm trying to carry them over into the following months, making progress in both my personal goals and my personal health!

Seems like a not a lot going on but it's going to get crazy!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.