*Fun
- Read the whole Little House series (Count 'em-9 books!) I am going to call this a DRAW because I read 7 of them and have started the 8th. I didn't think they'd be that hard to get through but reading 9 books on top of another is tough! So DRAW
-Visit the lovely Lauren in her hometown of Henrietta. FAIL-She got a job so our schedules conflicted though I'm glad they did due to work ;) Yay for dollars! I guess we'll just have to plan another one!
-Visit my BFF in Pensacola, FL. FAIL-funds/time issues didn't make this happen BUT I was able to let another one of our friends know she she could visit in my place!
-Finish organizing my iPod-it is a LONG and tedious task but TOTALLY worth it! COMPLETE-IT. IS. AMAZING.
-Read A Death in the Family for the Boro Book Club. COMPLETE
-Have friends over for dinner at least twice. COMPLETE-Meal 1 was the 7-layer Tortilla Pie and Meal 2 was Caribbean Chicken both of which we had with John and Elisa!
-Create D.C. itinerary for our trip in July. DRAW-We picked things we'd like to do but due to their sporadic hours since it's a holiday weekend we are most likely going to delve into the trip on the actual days we're there, plus a forecast of rain the whole time we're there also puts a damper on things (pun intended!)
-Walk Tucker 3 times a week, where at least 1 will be to the Greenway (weather permitting).FAIL-I didn't take him to the Greenway at all BUT I almost made the 3 times per week thing with the exception of him being sick and the dang rain.
**ADDITION-See 2 one acts at Out Fron on Main with Tonya and her boyfriend Ben
**ADDITION-Visit the Jack Daniel's Distillery in Lynchburg
*School
-Confirm registration for Fall classes. COMPLETE
-Set up GA schedule/hours with professors if I find out who I'll be working with. DRAW-I haven't found out who my professors are officially but if it's the same as last semester, we've already worked it out =]
-Get books/literature for Violence in the Family course in July. COMPLETE-A Prof. is letting me borrow=money saved!
-Prep for research in July. COMPLETE-We're finishing out the hours now!
*Health
-Come up with a meal plan for dinner 3 times per week IF funds allow. COMPLETE though I will say I thought it'd be easier and it was so much more cumbersome to know that I had an actual meal to plan a few times, haha!
-Start transitioning substitutes. This will be hard for me (and especially for Derrick) but I think that if I can do it slowly and subtly then we should have a good go with it! We've already traded out some sugars and some carbs so that's been good but I want to go a bit further with it-wish me luck! COMPLETE-We used a sour cream substitute, a healthier bread/grain bread/bun choice, and a ground beef sub. all of which are working fine.
-Book appointment(s) to get two crowns for my teeth *insert boos and hisses* Since they're SO expensive we'll have to break them up. DRAW-I booked them but since I didn't allot for time dealings via my school schedule I'll have to re-schedule, which haven't yet done.
*Home
-Stay on top of cleaning. I was so busy with school in April that it caught up to me in May and took what felt like the whole month to feel normal again! No more-I do hope this goal lasts! COMPLETE-Yay!
-BUY BEDROOM CURTAINS AND MAKE THEM (Seriously this time! There's no excuse!) FAIL-really...is anyone surprised? It's looking like purchasing some pre-made ones is becoming a smarter and easier idea, LOL....
-Dry clean comforter. COMPLETE-though it wasn't exactly how I had anticipated...let's just say Tucker got very sick on it and that morning I took it immediately....
My tally is as follows: COMPLETE- 10, DRAW- 4, FAIL- 4, ADDITIONAL- 2
Whew! And I thought I'd get it all done! July will be much more hectic with school, mine and der's work and life...I'll try to tone the goals down a bit =]
Thursday, June 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Powered by Blogger.







No comments:
Post a Comment