February- it's here! Today is the first and it seems that Janurary just FLEW by!
I'm not going to load myself with too many goals for February since the month is shorter and school is picking up! [Still some goodies coming your way though]
*Home
1. Clean out Manroom desk drawers & closet
2. Hang pictures in [now empty] hallway
3. Update blog with pics of the new home improvements
*School
1. Make A's (if grades are back!)
2. Lecture on Gender and Family
3. Help with Theory research topics and DuBois video
4. Make Sundays homework/research/reading days (for the things I couldn't quite get done M-Sat)
*Friends
1. Celebrate Dylan's1st birthday
1. Celebrate Kelly's 24th birthday
3. See "Medea" with Tonya
4. Visit Shelley in Indiana
5. Keep writing Destiny letters while she's in Navy boot camp
*Health
1. Cut coffee back [again] to 4 times per week or less
2. DRINK MORE WATER, for real this time.
3. Change up exercise routines to include: running, elliptical, swimming, aerobics classes
4. Exercise (this goes with #3 BUT there is no stipulation as to how often I do it)
*Fun
1. Finish The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes via the Kindle-I'm taking a break from the Hitchhikers series (since there are still 3 more books) with a bit of mystery
2. Plan a Spring Break trip to ANYWHERE
3. Sleep more
4. Take Tucker on more walks (meaning at least more than 3 in the whole month like Janurary....)
Let's see what I can do! On your mark. Get set. GO!
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Powered by Blogger.







Needs more gym with John.
ReplyDelete