Let's recap, shall we?
~School
1) Study more for the GRE (I've been doing okay-tonight is actually my last night before vocab and I'm going to get some flash cards to help with this)
2) Apply for FAFSA (so far fail-Derrick is supposed to help me with it next week though)
~Work
1) Annual Evaluation on September 14th (technically due today BUT without the evaluation forms-it's being put off until tomorrow)
2) Train Kristy (A bit-until she's fully in the office it's a bit random but I'm proud of how far she's come)
~Books
1) Read The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (fail-I have only read "100 Most Infamous Criminals"-but I still plan on at least starting this one)
2) Read The Portrait of Dorian Gray (fail-kinda. I plan on starting it this weekend, hoping to have in finished within a week or two and then finished by Oct 1)
~ Miscellaneous
1) Start training for 1/2 Marathon (13.1 miles!!)-I am starting with 30 minutes for 2 weeks, 45 minutes for 2 weeks, and then 1 hr for 2 months-details here (fail-in part due to the wreck, I have had to take it easy. I plan on re-jumping my routine come Sunday)
2) Download HP #2 to iPod (so far fail BUT I've listened to all of HP#1 on my iPod and plan on downloading #2 with my next paycheck)
3) Buy early X-Mas presents (I few so far!! =D)
4) Spend more time with friends (Shelley, Destiny, Kelly, Tonya-in particular) (Check to Destiny and Tonya-waiting on Shelley and Kelly time)
5) Get hair cut and styled-think pics below (I got an even better and more fabulous cut and color-see details here)
~Home
1) Finish painting for bedroom and hang (done-and I LOVE it!)
2) Print off more pictures for hanging and sending (done a few-but printing the majority with next paycheck)
3) Get shelf up for bathroom (bought and I plan on assembling and putting it up within this week!)
Okay, so I feel like I had a lot of excuses made for the list BUT most of them aren't out of lack of time or laziness-most are by circumstances beyond my means.
Now when the end of September gets here, we'll see the real progress-ya dig?
=]












Have you ever seen the old film version of Dorian Gray? One of my favourites - and, though not "scary" by today's standards, it'll totally freak you out if you watch it alone late at night. Let me know how the book is - it's on my list, too. :-)
ReplyDelete