This will be short and sweet-because I am EXHAUSTED!
We have been working on packing, cleaning, and the like for the past week, most of which has been done today. I finally threw in the towel at 8:00 PM and told Derrick I was giving in to rest for the evening and since my body is ACHING with pains and such-I will wake up tomorrow and finish what we haven't today (which really isn't much besides cleaning i.e. vacuuming, mopping, windexing (?)).
I am literally bruised and scrapped from head to toes and everywhere in between. I always forget how much I hate moving...until I start moving...lame! I told Derrick "Please let's not move again until we leave for Grad. school...because this is shit." LOL. I know, I may seem like a big baby but I think it's due to the fact that this is the first time ever that I have: 1) not moved on a weekend and 2) have had to work the next morning...3) while someone else (Derrick) moves everything alone...4) without me. Ugh, I won't lie-it sucks a little.
We will be waking up early tomorrow to head over to the new place to get keys and unload a little so we can pack the rest of this crap and be done with it! While Derrick is unloading at the NEW Raley home (pause for large smile and girlie giggle) I will be at the old place finishing up cleaning and making sure we didn't leave anything else behind. Then it's the ol' turn-in-the-keys-and-tag-and-say-goodbye-to-current-and-awkward-landlords just to meet the new folks at A1 and take a shower before heading to work...all by 1:00 PM...yeah, it's a stretch I know but I'm hoping I can do it! (hell, I know I can but I'm sure I'll be a pain in the ass for the next few days due to it, lol).
I know this was kinda pointless but just keeping those "fans" updated on the new life unfolding around me and the start of my new family =]
I am excited!
<3 <3 <3







No comments:
Post a Comment