This is my life today-taking care of my husband's busted knee and searching frantically for a new place to call home for the Raley's. Intense and a bit stressful but alright-at least I'm not at work, hah!
Thanks to Alli, I too am making a list of goals to accomplish-probably not in an entirely new blog because I am a bit scattered and spread out as is; another blog will confuse me, lol. It shall be mixed in with my random thoughts and bits of my "worldly" news (i.e. this blog) but they shall be labeled and/or marked accordingly for those fans who actually keep up!
Anyway, I have some of the same goals as she (which is nice to know that there are other people in the world with common dreams/goals) and am totally okay with looking like a poser in that sense-bring it on.
I think I'll make an overall list I'd like to achieve and watch its progress but I'll also be doing weekly & monthly lists because kids: that's just how I roll.
I may start it tonight but I should probably be packing...I guess I'm just putting off packing since we don't even have a place to stay yet...here's to hoping, lol. I also need to do a bit of cleaning and relaxing-though I just got back form the honeymoon let me clear the air: relaxing was NOT one of the things we did! If you can imagine the awesome and intricacies that is Walt Disney World then you know full well I did not rest and relax. Maybe some "Thank You!" cards and margaritas are in order? Who knows-here is my taking it easy and shootin' the shit.
Much love amigos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Powered by Blogger.







No comments:
Post a Comment