Why hello friends! I can't believe it is already the end of October-though the month itself seemed to go on FOREVER it is now bizarre that in 4 weeks Thanksgiving will be here!
I'm doing okay. Let's see what I've been doing:
1) I have mourned the loss of my dear Uncle Clyde
2) I participated in Nashville's SlutWalk which was quite a great event
3) I have been collecting donations for the Shelter here in MBoro and plan on taking them (hopefully today or tomorrow)
4) I had a bit of a melt down about school last week and I have finally come to realize that the stress I am putting on myself about it has given me stomach aches. And that needs to STOP. After speaking candidly with one of my hardest yet accommodating professors, I felt a bit better. He says: "I don't know why you're putting so much pressure on yourself or who you're comparing yourself to. There's no need for it. It's just school and everything will be alright." It sounds so sill but I really needed to hear that from the faculty. I actually wrote this sobbing blog (which I now refuse to post) about my fears and worries as both a person and a Graduate student. I have decided not to delete it-I can check back on it when I am overwhelmed and know that it's going to be okay.
5) I officially got my crown put on-and it hurt. Glad it's done but the process which wasn't supposed to be painful was.
6) I think I am getting sick-probably due to the crap I've been ingesting since school started.
7) I'd say I am about 1/3 of the way done with my Christmas shopping! I can't WAIT!
It looks like not a lot is going on but I've been SWAMPED with everything. But it's all good-you'll see what I mean in November =]
Sunday, October 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Powered by Blogger.







No comments:
Post a Comment