I know it's a few days late but here's what I (barely) got done this month!
*School
-Submit abstract to ASA conference. COMPLETE! I should hear something about if it's accepted or not soon!
-Make all As on projects/papers/assignments.
FAIL- Nothing but a ='( will do here
-FALL BREAK (a much needed break indeed)! COMPLETE! And it was everything I wanted and more!!
-Attend the Undergraduate Symposium (and potentially present). COMPLETE-and I'm so glad it's over, lol!
*Family
-Jen and Mom come to visit! COMPLETE-Jen wasn't able to come up due to work but Mom did and we had SUCH an awesome time!
-Visit with Aunt Lynn during FFFF weekend (see below). COMPLETE-and she looks good! She has shaved her head but her spirit was high and wonderful and she loved seeing all of us <3
-Fall Family Fun Fest (FFFF) at the end of October! This is when ALL of the family on my mom's side gets together for food, lots of laughing, and games. COMPLETE! And it was SO much fun (as always)!
*Fun
-Attend the SlutWalk in Nashville with friends from school. COMPLETE!
-Continue raising awareness and supplies for the battered shelter in my town. COMPLETE-though now I need to drop off all I've collected!
-Celebrate Tonya's 25th birthday!
FAIL-we were both too busy I suppose?
-Celebrate Halloween!
DRAW-I say this because we didn't go to a party or dress up this year but we watched scary movies and bought pumpkins? Does this count, LOL?
-Read The Help by Kathryn Stockett COMPLETE-A little late on the read but it was a MARVELOUS book! I highly suggest it to any and everyone.
**ADDITIONAL-Purchase some Christmas gifts-I'd say we're about 1/3 of the way done already!
**ADDITIONAL-Definitely NOT fun but I finally got my tooth taken care of-yay!
Tally is:
Complete-9 Fail-2 Additional-2 Draw-1
No comments:
Post a Comment