If you haven't heard of this Canadian band you've been living under a rock for the past 30 years...seriously. Most known for their song "Tom Saywer", they've come out with enough rock to blow the mind.
(Have yourself a little listen!)
Nice jams huh? Both my mother and husband claim Rush as their FAVORITE band of all time. Though not my favorite, I am more respectful of them and their awesomeness after seeing them live in Nashville on April 3rd, 2011.
We just parked and were getting ready to walk to the arena!
Bridgestone Arena
Our seats-the very last row! From this picture you can hardly make out the stage!
The show's about to start!
They had a huge jumbo-tron and awesome lights!
What it really looked like without zooming in on my camera, haha!
(From Left: Alex (guitar), Neil (drums), and Geddy (vocals/guitar))
They were SO good live-just like listening to a cd! I've decided to like them a bit more for putting on an awesome show and rocking (especially since they're in their 50s) in Nashville. I've found that of the songs played at the show, I loved "Closer to the Heart" the most-very well done!
If you haven't heard them or seen them-IT'S TIME. DO IT.
<3







Jealous!! "Limelight" is my favourite Rush number.
ReplyDelete