My 4 month respite of being unemployed and scared of future job opportunities is FINALLY over! Yesterday ended my first week at my new job! It feels incredibly amazing, I can't even lie.
How am I feeling you may ask? Overwhelmed, elated, nervous, excited, challenged, humbled, and flattered.
I don't have much Excel experience and yet they hired me...knowing this and knowing how much Excel is used for my position. I have no working knowledge of sales or insurance and yet they hired me...knowing this and knowing how much this is needed for my position. They have high expectations. So do I.
I am so thrilled about this! I have come into an office at the beginning of a new year where I can learn so much and have time to do it. Our office is getting a pretty large re-vamping from what I understand so I'm glad I'll get to be a part of that.
One week down.
SUCCESS!
Saturday, January 12, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Powered by Blogger.







No comments:
Post a Comment