Alright-so it's the first giveaway here at "This Train Don't Stop" and I am super excited about it!
The winner of the giveaway prize will receive a LOVELY piece of handmande jewelry from Full Redhead Jewelry! It is a one-of-a-kind orange amber, black onyx, Swarovski crystal and antique gold platted spacer bracelet with a crown charm-perfect for these up coming fall months! A memory wire is used so it will fit any wrist and doll up any outfit!
Full Redhead Jewelry is both unique and whimsical. Colors to match any season and any mood, Full Redhead Jewelry supports both the romantic and the quirky. She says that "What my jewelry means to me-it's a release. No matter how wild the day has been I can always lose myself in making a piece of jewelry and feel like I've added something pretty to the world too! It's my escape and my salvation sometimes. Plus, in a world full of crass consumerism, it is nice to give someone something I spent my time on, as time is our most valuable commodity, next to love."
Rules:
1) Subscribe to my blog (duh!).
2) Check out Full Redhead Jewelry on facebook.com and "Like" her page.
3) Tell me (via a comment on this blog) what your favorite piece is from the Full Redhead Jewelry FB page.
4) Those who want to participate must be within the Continential US.
5) The deadline is September 1st (1 week away!) so get to "liking" and commenting!
6) Selection will be random.
And that's it! Simple and sweet and I'm HOPING you (all) will participate! Spread the word and if this picks up then a giveaway will occur EVERY month! I've got so many ideas in store already so I'm hoping for a good turn around!
Cheers and good luck!
This is my first so if YOU have done any successful giveaways and have tips to offer, I am aptly listening!
XOXO
J
Thursday, August 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Powered by Blogger.







Hey girl! Looking on the FB page, I really like the fresh water pearls, capri blue Swarovski crystals, sterling silver roses set - I'm really into blues right now. :) The bracelet is beautiful and so "fall-y"!
ReplyDeleteI love the fall colors and the styles that has more of an antique look. The Swarovski crystal is pretty and I liked the quartz, too. Until now I wasn't officially a "follower" of your page, but I always read it and keep up with you. :-) Aunt Sue
ReplyDeleteFresh water pearls, black onyx and black obsidian carved rose.
ReplyDeleteThat's my favorite. :)