YES. 52 days! WHAT!?
Okay, now that the wedding bizarre closeness is out of the way...
I'm baking some cheesy chicken alfredo while Derrick naps before his night lab. Usually, this would irk me, but since I'm reading "Sybil" and writing, I'm okay with it, ha! I know I know-it's so silly to get frustrated about things of that small magnitude but if we haven't met then this of course, wouldn't make any sense. Yet I am okay with it =]
On to other pointless news: I think I will be a re-admit to MTSU but for a B.S. in Psychology! I have already technically been readmitted but I think I stated I was undeclared because I've been bouncing back and forth between getting psychology b.s. or going on with my Masters. I think since Der still has another year of undergrad. and we can't afford for me to be totally engrossed in school right now, I'm thinking a Psychology degree would be good-especially since it's just 35 hours and I can TOTALLY do that (I think, lol). I haven't fully delved into the research of the requirements, classes, etc. but I'm liking the idea.
I really need to clean. I think I will.....after dinner, haha!
I know this is fairly pointless but I like it and it's for me mostly anyway-blog=love.
The wedding stuff if coming along well! In 2 weeks will be our wedding shower-April 3rd! From then on out time will be FLOODING over me and I may drown in the sheer excitement of it all. I've got flowers, make-up (Thanks to Kelly S.), lingerie, food, and our scrapbook to update and fully figure out. It's all details and time now! SWEET.
Love you all <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Powered by Blogger.







No comments:
Post a Comment