Saturday, February 20, 2010

Week 1 down

Well: 1 week down on Phentermine 37.5. For the first few days I felt a bit jittery, but still had a bit of an appetite. Luckily, the jitters have mostly subsided and the appetite still stays the same. I go to the MD on Thursday. That'll be 2 weeks exactly since I've started...hopefully we shall have a bit of weight loss! Fingers crossed. I hope it works...I have noticed that my pants aren't AS tight...

Today is Kelly's 23rd birthday! Yay! I remember when she turned 19! We've been best friends since my freshman year of college, and it's nice we've remained that way. Our lives have changed dramatically but it's great we're still there for one another; I mean both she and her husband are going to be in our wedding! She has 2 GORGEOUS, AMAZING sons (Andrew 2, Dylan 1 week) that I am absolutely head-over-heels in love with. I am proud of her. She's had to deal with a lot of crap and she still comes out laughing and with a smile.

I'm just proud of my friends in general. I love them. I have 3 bests: Destiny, Kelly, and Shelley. They are all amazing and so fantastic and I am proud to know them and especially to call them my friend.

Derrick and I had a tiny rough patch for about a week. Most of it was me bottling up and trying to work through things on my own-one thing he dreads because he wants to help-and it came to a bit of a head last night...luckily it was resolved and we talked through it (like we always do) and all is well in the almostraley house hold.

A bit of randoms, I know, but just an update of some kind for the "fans", lol.

Love is being sent to you and you should accept it!
<3

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with everything, sweetie! So glad to hear that all is going well for you (and that the spats are resolving themselves).

    What's your favourite M.A.C. product?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well since I am an eyeshadow fiend, I'd say the eye shadows...they come in a HUGE MULTITUDE of colors and shades and styles...so naturally I came, lol. My sister is the one who got me into M.A.C. in the first place-she has the foundation, the pump (!!) and some eye shadows as well that she adores!

    What about you, darling? <3

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.