Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May is here!

This year, I have a feeling May will be pretty spectacular and my favorite month.  Why you may ask?

Because...

-The weather is GORGEOUS
-My birthday is tomorrow & I'm celebrating
-of Cinco de Mayo (and my favorite drink...margaritas!)
-I'll get 4.5 days of visiting my old home with my best friend, her hubby, and visiting my family
- We will be celebrating 3 years of marriage to Boo
-The pool opens up
-Everything is in bloom
-Mentalities are more optimistic
-I get PTO from work for Memorial Day
-Wearing shorts will happen more
-I get to prep for summer
-I'll be booking trips to Hawaii and Connecticut
-of bare feet
-of long dog walks
-I'll be prepping for research
-I WILL write on the porch
-Lots of laughter is sure to come my way
-Tons of pictures will be taken

What's not to love?!?!

What do you have planned this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.