Monday, January 25, 2010

With the pizza pasta in the oven and "House" rearing itself to feed Derrick's addiction, the night is set.

Things are going pretty well.

Wedding things are chugging right along with a few nicks in the way, but chugging just the same. 108 days!

INTENSE.

Derrick is back in school and loving it. He's chucked full of law arguments and stout opinion; he's in his element.

Work is great. I am finally finding comfort and organization in my many many tasks and that is SUCH a relief. I've been waiting for this relief since September!

I have found I do not have hypothyroidism...which is a blessing and a curse. Keep the fingers crossed that my weight loss can still happen...because this was a reason we thought I had gained so much so quick...and alas it's not.

Hmmm...

I'll work it out-I ain't skert.

1 comment:

  1. my mom and sister went on a plan a few summers ago that they found very easy to follow and that produced results. I cant remember what its called - Lifestyles or something like that.... both lost a good ammount of weight pretty fast. And i'm a big fan of the jillian michaels work out systems - the scary lady trainer from the Biggest Loser. Shes a bitch and a half but her workouts are short - like 20 min to i think her longest is 45. but INTENSE. I did the easy one yesterday after not working out for two weeks and i'm HURTIN today.

    As far as the wedding - so exciting! congratulations! Let me know if you need help with anything or if you need someone to do a cake/cupcakes (fo free of course) or anything else!

    Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.