Wednesday, April 14, 2010

"Why is a raven like a writing desk?!"

Ah me-what a crazy week it's been!  Stressful, dramatic and all around insanity!  Thank god tomorrow is Thursday-that means it's only 1 day away from Friday and Friday means I can head out after work and go to Chattanooga to prep for my dress fitting and Bridal Tea Party!  I can't wait!

Think of things like this-
and .

You jealous yet?! 

My sister/Matron of Honor is throwing it so it should be awesome and FUN! I really need something fun and girly to happen soon because I'm going a bit stir crazy-thankfully a tea party where we get to dress up and actually drink tea (a favorite drink of mine) will be just what I need!!

This week has been insane-wedding stuff has been hectic! We're trying to find a place to hold the Rehearsal Dinner-we're having Mexican catered-and that's been a bit hard. The parks we've looked at that have a pavilion are booked! So we're trying different routes, leaving voice mails and the like but it's been tough. We're also working on paying on the food for the wedding and actually attempting to have a Honeymoon at DisneyWorld-BOTH VERY STRESSFUL AND HARD!  And of course, drama must ensue.  For some reason, drama follows me around like knats on a summers eve.  People say I'm dramatic-and I'll admit I've got my moments-but for the most part dramatic stuff just happens and, naturally, I happen to get involved though NOT on my own doing. *Le sigh*-c'est la vie. 29 days until we get married and I won't lie-once it's all said and done the stress will be DRAMATICALLY minimized and I'll be Jordan Raley  =D  I'm most thankful for being able to walk away May 13th with my best friend as my husband regardless of what does/does not work out.

On another stressful note: Der and I are apartment/house hunting in the Murfreesboro area for out new place as Mr. and Mrs.  It's been hard to find something in our price range and that will take a dog.  It sounds lame, but I really just want to be able to paint and have central heat/air.  Is it that hard?!  We've got to move in June 1st, so of course, my bad timing comes along and messes with everything-namely finances.  I think we can do it-we always seem to make it through somewhat unscathed, lol.  I just need somewhere to live!

Oh it will work out in some way, whatever that way is.  I've got Jenn Blake helping with music, L. Street helping with the Grooms cake, Mom and Pete helping me with the guest book & programs, Derrick helping to calm me down...it's all actually coming together and happening and it's INSANE that it actually happens in 29 days! YES.

I love it, stress and all <3

Soon it will be something greater than this:


  (for any who know me-this is my favorite
movie of all time)

2 comments:

  1. Wait, wait, WAIT. You're a Sleeping Beauty obsessive too?!?!?! AHHHHHHHH! Oh my God. I think we should get together and have a viewing party once your hectic schedule becomes less so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, that sounds BEYOND incredible (and perfect!) Seriously, I know every word, song, and movement of this movie-I have since I was like 3! If ever I was a Disney Princess-I would be her =D

    p.s. in regards to time-give me 28 days and then I'm yours.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.